Why to study art? It is fun and interesting seeing people creative from realise to fantasy. It's all one big master piece to me i have seen art before and use to say''aah you suck at drawing''..and etc.But then i look at the history of Art ever since i Join this class and You can't really judge Art.i am a underground Artist my self.Sometimes i do doubt myself when looking at other artist and i see my level is not up to theirs. I must remember not to judge art But if i can grab some attention with it. then i did a Good job. So i gain appreciation for Art. I will cherish it.also being in this class will make me even more into it. It is good to know the origins.l knowing the histories of the legends in the art game.Rest in peace to all of them!
I love anime and manga. Thats the Type of genre i like.The rest of the genres to me are ok. but when you can make a fantasy create and draw them with non human powers or etc..Thats impressive sine we see real life stuff everyday. You would like to go out the box once in a while and to me That what anime does in my life.I do anime and manga type Drawing myself. i got this awesome story i can't wait to put out.But whats holding me back is that i am busy alot.But yeah i don't really have a favorite artist. But its some Artist that just hit me with their drawing thats how i want mines to be kind of like.For ex the creator of this story name Bleach.It's a anime and manga and i am Really impressed with it. Far as the drawing and how realistic and fantasy the characters look.

Daryan, it's nice to see you starting up your blog – I am glad that you're keeping an open mind and hopefully the things we're looking at will inspire you. I myself used to read a lot of manga. Not so much anymore, but I still do read graphic novels in general. There's a lot of great stuff out there! Start paying more attention to the artists' names so that you can seek out of their work more deliberately. I find that one artist leads me to another, and so on. Have fun with it!
ReplyDeletethank you
Delete